MOREnet is excited to announce an addition to its family of Online Resources that will help Missourians develop the skills they need to improve or change their career! Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success provides resources to boost basic workplace and job search skills as well as prepare job seekers for advanced occupational training. This interactive, self-paced learning approach allows job seekers to learn at their convenience. The intuitive platform provides the backbone students and all jobseekers need to succeed in the modern workplace.
With Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success job seekers will:
- Improve key workplace skills such as business writing and presentation proficiencies
- Use award-winning step-by-step job search and resume building tools to land better jobs, faster
- Improve or learn the computer and Internet skills necessary to succeed in today's market
- Prepare for specific careers with professional licensing and aptitude tests
- Master the art of interviewing for professional advancement, career change or workforce entry
- Refresh or dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing and math
Access Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success now at http://www.learningexpresshub.com/ws21c.
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success contains a subset of information currently available to MOREnet Members in LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator available at www.learningexpresslibrary.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request remote access to allow access from home!