In addition to the in-depth training opportunities below there are a number of short Tutorials available.
Missouri Training Opportunities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about scheduling a hands-on online resources training session for staff at your organization! Full-service members are only responsible for trainer travel expenses. Basic service members would have a per person fee in addition to trainer travel expenses.
Online training sessions are available at no charge for all MOREnet Members regardless of membership type.
|Date & Time||Location||Description||More Info & To Register|
|September 4, 2014 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||The Common Core Connection||Register|
|October 7, 2014 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Finding Books using EBSCO Book Collections and Other Databases||Register|
|November 4, 2014 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Get Ready for Summer Reading!||Register|
|November 20, 2014 @ 10:00 AM||Online (by LearningExpress)||College & Graduate School Resources including SAT, ACT, HiSET and many more!||Register|
|December 2, 2014 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Exploring your Health Resources: New Year=New You!||Register|
|February 3, 2015 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Let's Learn About Resources to Support STEM - Explore the Science Reference Center||Register|
|February 19, 2015 @ 10:00 AM||Online (by LearningExpress Library)||K-12 & College Prep Resources math and language skills improvement and college prep including SAT, ACT and AP||Register|
|March 3, 2015 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||It's Time for Professional Development!||Register|
|April 7, 2015 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Searching Your Newspaper Collection||Register|
|April 16, 2015 @ 10:00 AM||Online (by LearningExpress)||Adult Learning & Career Resources||Register|
|May 5, 2015 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Let's Explore MasterFIle Premier - Made for Public lIbraries but GREAT for All!||Register|
- Explore MasterFILE Premier for Public Libraries but GREAT for All! (5-6-2014)
- It's Time for Teacher Professional Development (4-1-2014)
- Gale Tips To Increase Usage of Online Resources (3-20-2014)
- Finding Books Online Using EBSCO Book Collections (3-4-2014)
- Using Business Insights: Essentials for Business School Assignments (Academic) (2-20-2014)
- Business Insights: Essentials for Public Libraries (2-20-2014)
- Let's Learn About the Science Reference Center (2-4-2014)
- Exploring Your Health Resources (12-5-2013)
- EBSCO Middle School Resources and Core Curriculum Integration (11-5-2013)
- EBSCO Elementary School Resources and Core Curriculum Integration (11-5-2013)
- EBSCO High School Resources and Core Curriculum Integrations (9-5-2013)
- Meeting Common Core Standards through Library Research & Collaboration (4-10-2013)
· Mary's Pathfinders (on her library page)
- Advanced EBSCOhost using Academic Search and MasterFile (11-6-2012)
- A Deeper Look at Business Insights: Essentials (10-18-2012)
- Getting Started with Business Insights: Essentials (9-20-2012)
- Basic EBSCOhost with Academic Search and MasterFILE (9-4-2012)
Vendor Training Opportunities
- EBSCO Online Training Schedule
- A link to recorded webinars is available on the upper right under "Attend a Session".
- Gale Training Schedule and Webinars
- LearningExpress, LLC Product Training Webinar Series
- EBSCO Training Resources
Includes Online tutorials, Trainer Guides, User Guides and Help Sheets.
- Gale Training Materials
Includes Guided Tutorials, Tip Sheets, Navigation Guides and Sample Searches.