In addition to the in-depth training opportunities below there are a number of short Tutorials available.
Missouri Training Opportunities
Contact email@example.com about scheduling a hands-on online resources training session for staff at your organization! Full-service members are only responsible for trainer travel expenses. Basic service members would have a per person fee in addition to trainer travel expenses.
Online training sessions are available at no charge for all MOREnet Members regardless of membership type.
|Date & Time||Location||Description||More Info & To Register|
|July 7, 2015 @ 10:00 AM||Online (by EBSCO)||Get to Know the eBook Public Library Collection||Register here|
|August 4, 2015 @ 3:00 PM||Online (by EBSCO)||Get to Know the eBook Public Library Collection||Register here|
- New eBook Public Library Collection for MOREnet Members (6-9-2015)
- Logos and Widgets and Tips - Oh My! (5-21-2015)
- Let's Explore MasterFile Premier (5-5-2015)
- Searching Your Newspaper Collection (4-7-2015)
- It's Time for professional Development (3-3-2015)
- Let's Learn About Resources to Support STEM (2-3-15)
- Using a Mobile Device to Access the Online Resources (1-15-2015)
- Exploring Your Health Resources (12-2-2014)
- Get Ready for Summer Reading (11-4-2014)
- Finding Online Books in EBSCO (11-4-2014)
- Using Discovering Collection to Support Common Core and STEM (10-16-2014)
- HeritageQuest Online Researcher's Tools
- The Common Core Connection (9-4-2014)
- Explore MasterFILE Premier for Public Libraries but GREAT for All! (5-6-2014)
- It's Time for Teacher Professional Development (4-1-2014)
- Gale Tips To Increase Usage of Online Resources (3-20-2014)
- Finding Books Online Using EBSCO Book Collections (3-4-2014)
- Using Business Insights: Essentials for Business School Assignments (Academic) (2-20-2014)
- Business Insights: Essentials for Public Libraries (2-20-2014)
- Let's Learn About the Science Reference Center (2-4-2014)
- Exploring Your Health Resources (12-5-2013)
- EBSCO Middle School Resources and Core Curriculum Integration (11-5-2013)
- EBSCO Elementary School Resources and Core Curriculum Integration (11-5-2013)
- EBSCO High School Resources and Core Curriculum Integrations (9-5-2013)
- Meeting Common Core Standards through Library Research & Collaboration (4-10-2013)
· Mary's Pathfinders (on her library page)
- Advanced EBSCOhost using Academic Search and MasterFile (11-6-2012)
- A Deeper Look at Business Insights: Essentials (10-18-2012)
- Getting Started with Business Insights: Essentials (9-20-2012)
- Basic EBSCOhost with Academic Search and MasterFILE (9-4-2012)
Vendor Training Opportunities
- EBSCO Online Training Schedule
- A link to recorded webinars is available on the upper right under "Attend a Session".
- Gale Training Schedule and Webinars
- LearningExpress, LLC Product Training Webinar Series
- EBSCO Training Resources
Includes Online tutorials, Trainer Guides, User Guides and Help Sheets.
- Gale Training Materials
Includes Guided Tutorials, Tip Sheets, Navigation Guides and Sample Searches.