20% Discount for MOREnet Members
Do you want to promote the value of the library in your community and make your community more aware of library materials and services but you just don't have the time?
Do you have PR staff who could use a tool that will let them work more effectively?
Please take a look at LibraryAware as a possible solution.
LibraryAware is an easy-to-use online tool designed to meet libraries' online and print promotional needs. It helps you create, deliver and measure the success of your promotional campaign. Step-by-step guided creation of print, e-mail and online promotional materials.
- Choose from a wide variety of continually updated templates including flyers, bookmarks, press releases, eNewsletters.
- Create your own library template to use on different materials.
- Pick and choose pictures for your materials from a large collection of images or upload your own.
- Learn from featured best practice recommendations/guidelines.
- Integrates with Facebook and Twitter.
- Reports to allow you to determine effectiveness of materials.
- Create and manage all promotional materials in one place.
Additional information or to view a demo on LibraryAware.
Heard about LibraryAware? This 30-minute session will show you how easy it is to create powerful, consistent promotional materials and all the ways LibraryAware helps you deliver them! Here is a link to the LibraryAware Demos that are held regularly.