- Video courses are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer. Use the materials in this center to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more. Skill level goes beyond basic to advanced.
- More than 100 self-directed video tutorials for commonly used software applications from Adobe, Microsoft and the Windows operating system.
- Engaging, self-paced videos where you can save progress and return at your convenience.
Online Computer Learning That Works
- Self-paced online tutorials
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Easy-to-follow and learn from multimedia videos
- Gain proficiency in popular software applications
- Progress rapidly using self-directed videos
- Anytime, anywhere online access
- Get Started with Your Computer
- Get Started with the Internet
- Popular Software Tools
- Learn Computer Graphics & Illustration
- Understanding Your Operating System
Computer Skills Center - Promotion Kit
Computer Skills Center - Title List