In addition to the in-depth training opportunities below there are a number of short Tutorials available.
MOREnet Member Online Resources Training Opportunities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about scheduling a hands-on online resources training OR online session for staff at your organization!
- Hands-on onsite training: full-service members are only responsible for trainer travel expenses. Basic service members would have a per person fee in addition to trainer travel expenses.
- Online training: Free for Basic and Full Service Members.
- Vendor provided regional training is available at no charge for Basic and Full Service Members.
Online training sessions are available at no charge for all Full and Basic MOREnet Members.
Currently scheduled online training is available on the MOREnet Training Schedule.
- On the Narrow Results box on the left side of the page please enter resources to limit your search to include the MOREnet Online Resources sessions.
Links to recordings from EBSCO/LearningExpress, Rosen Digital and ProQuest Webinars
- EBSCO Resources for Summer Reading Programs (30 min) (4-5-2022)
- EBSCO eBooks (30 min) (3-28-2022)
- HeritageQuest Online: Researching Notable Missouri Figures (4-27-2020)
- EBSCO Online Resources for High School Students (3-8-2022)
- EBSCO eBook Basics for Members (2-22-2022)
- LearningExpress Tips and Tricks for Promoting Awareness (30 min.) (2-9-2022)
- EBSCOhost Overview (30 min.) (1-10-2022)
- LearningExpress Library for Public Library and K-12 (11-9-2021)
- Digital Literacy and Financial Literacy from Rosen Digital (10-28-2021)
- EBSCO eBooks for MOREnet members (10-27-2021)
- Teen Health and Wellness from Rosen Digital (10-12-2021) Note: Recording starts at 5:10
- EBSCO Online Resources for Curriculum Support (9-28-2021)
- Introduction to EBSCO Academy, a New Learning Resource for Library Staff (5-13-2021)
- Tips & Tricks for Getting the Most Out of Your EBSCO Online Resources (4-20-2021)
- EBSCO Online Resources for High School Students, Parents and Educators (4-27-2021)
- Integrating EBSCO Databases into Your LMS (4-8-21)
- EBSCO Online Resources for Middle School Students, Parents and Educators (3-24-2021)
- EBSCO Online Resources for Elementary School Students, Parents and Educators (3-24-2021)
- LearningExpress Library Adult Education and Career Resources (2-24-2021)
- LearningExpress Library for School and College Education (1-27-2021)
- Read It! for Schools and Public Libraries (12-3-2020)
Vendor Training and Tutorials
- EBSCO and LearningExpress Library Online Training Schedule
- A link to recorded webinars is available on the upper left.
- EBSCO MOREnet Training Complete Archive and Upcoming Scheduled
- EBSCO Training Resources
- Includes Online tutorials, Trainer Guides, User Guides and Help Sheets.
- HeritageQuest (ProQuest) Training Schedule
- Select HeritageQuest from the available training options.
- HeritageQuest Online Content Overview