LearningExpress Library is designed to help people succeed on the tests they must pass to gain citizenship, improve their testing skills or to further their education or career. Over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests including SAT, ACT, GRE, HiSET, LSAT, Advanced Placement, civil service, military, real estate, law enforcement, citizenship, TOEFL, ESL and basic skills for elementary, middle and high school skills improvement and much more. Test preparation materials span ages from elementary through adult. This testing resource also provides instant scoring and customized feedback.
Access to this resource is available from home. You can create an account at a computer located within a Full or Basic Service MOREnet Member and then use it anywhere. Please check with your local library or school about access.
- Practice Tests
- ACT, SAT, ACT, COMPASS, ASVAB, Citizenship, Postal Worker, Cosmetology, Nursing Assistant/Nurse Aide, Advanced Placement (AP), WorkKeys, CDL and Culinary Arts.
- Skills Improvement Courses
- Reading Comprehension, Grammar Practice, Math Fundamentals, 4th Grade Math Practice, Algebraic Thinking, Algebra Patterns & Functions, Vocabulary & Spelling, 4th Grade Reading Practice, Writing: Sentence Structures, Middle School Writing: Expository, Grade 8 Reading Diagnostic, Grade 6 Math Diagnostic, Synonym & Antonym Practice, Geometry Practice, Multiplication Practice…
- ACT Flash Review, Goof-Proof Personal Finance, ACT Word Games, Biology Success in 20 Minutes a Day, 1001 Algebra Problems, Test-Taking Power Strategies, Trigonometry Success in 20 Minutes a Day, Pass the US Citizenship Exam, How to Write Great Essays, Resumes That Get You Hired, Goof-Proof Grammar and many more!
- Librarian’s Resources includes promotional graphics for website and handouts, bookmarks, posters and flyers.