20% Discount for MOREnet Members
Interested in Language Learning? Rosetta Stone is now available to Public Libraries! Here are some key features of Rosetta Stone for public libraries:
- 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests
- 50 hours of foundational instruction
- Core lessons in 4 areas to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Customized learning features to match student ability and progress
- 24/7 learning – Mobile apps enable learners to reinforce language on the go (iOS and Android
Discount is available to new subscribers.
Free trial access is available upon request. Please contact the appropriate EBSCO representative listed below.
Pricing and Ordering Information
K-12 or Public Libraries contact Devon Hermenau for pricing information or to order the service.
- (800)653-2725 x 3401