Interested in Language Learning? Rosetta Stone is now available to Public Libraries! Here are some key features of Rosetta Stone for public libraries:
- 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests
- 50 hours of foundational instruction
- Core lessons in 4 areas to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Customized learning features to match student ability and progress
- 24/7 learning – Mobile apps enable learners to reinforce language on the go (iOS and Android
Discount is available to new subscribers.
Pricing and Ordering Information
For pricing, ordering, and additional details please go to MyMOREnet and click the Pricing tab at the bottom.