Empower learners with digital citizenship skills to navigate today’s digital landscape. Interactive activities guide students through project-based learning activities using digital tools to create podcasts, PSAs, multimedia presentations, digital business plans, social media campaigns and more. Database articles explore cyberbullying, digital research skills, citizen journalism and more. Digital Literacy will give your students the 21st-century skills to be savvy Digital Citizens!
Grade Level 7-12 (Correlated to ELA and technology state standards, ISTE Standards for Students and AASL standards)
Access through the school or library at https://digitalliteracy.rosendigital.com/.
For access from home contact MOREnet Technical Support at email@example.com.
- Bookmarks — Customizable with your URL and school or library name/logo upon request
- Poster — Customizable with your URL and school or library name/logo upon request
- Flyer – Customizable promotional flyer
- List of database entries — This PDF file is a full list of all Digital Literacy entries, organized by subject.
- Online training — This PowerPoint presentation will give you and your colleagues a brief, self-guided tour of the database and it’s features.
- Brief introductory video — To help promote the database in any outreach effort
- Web buttons — Promote the database on your library website or Facebook page.
Sample social post:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosenDigital/status/1257373243306098689?s=20
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/134010936628434/posts/3396886917007470/?d=n
This resource is available to MOREnet Members through ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) funds made available to the Missouri Secretary of State and the Missouri State Library. The Missouri State Library will review usage of the resources during FY22 to determine if use will justify a permanent addition to the Morenet Online Resources supported by REAL Program funds in HB12.