Financial Literacy database makes economics and personal finance easy to understand and highly engaging. Articles explore macro-, micro- and global economics as well as personal and household finance. Users will learn to manage credit and debt, save and invest with confidence, plan for college and retirement and avoid fraud and scams.
Grade Level 7-12 but also of benefit to adults.
Access through the school or library at https://financialliteracy.rosendigital.com/.
For access from home contact MOREnet Technical Support at email@example.com.
- Bookmarks — Customizable with your URL and school or library name/logo upon request
- Poster — Customizable with your URL and school or library name/logo upon request
- Public Library Flyer — Share information about Financial Literacy as a community resource.
- Flyer – Customizable promotional flyer
- List of database entries — This pdf file is a full list of all Financial Literacy entries, organized by subject
- Online training — This PowerPoint presentation will give you and your colleagues a brief, self-guided tour of the database and its features.
- Brief introductory video — Help promote the database in any outreach effort.
- Web buttons — Promote the database on your library Web site or Facebook page.
Sample social post:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosenDigital/status/1261363386656468997?s=20
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/RosenDigital/photos/a.157385600957634/3425340884162073/
This resource is available to MOREnet Members through ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) funds made available to the Missouri Secretary of State and the Missouri State Library. The Missouri State Library will review usage of the resources during FY22 to determine if use will justify a permanent addition to the Morenet Online Resources supported by REAL Program funds in HB12.