Elementary school resources like Gale In Context: Elementary give children a safe place to find answers to their questions, practice research skills, and explore interests inside and outside the classroom. It also gives teachers access to digital resources that can supplement and enhance in-person and online instruction.
Created specifically for middle school students, Gale In Context: Middle School combines the best of Gale’s reference content with age-appropriate videos, newspapers, magazines, primary sources, and much more. Categories cover a range of the most-studied topics including cultures, government, people, U.S. and world history, literature, and many more.
Gale In Context: High School offers cross-curricular content aligned to national and state curriculum standards and reinforces the development of skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Explore topics within business and economics, geography, government, history, literature, science and health, social issues, and more.
This opportunity is available to K-12 Schools.
- Elementary Schools receive 30% off Gale in Context: Elementary
- Middle and High Schools receive 30% off with the purchase of Gale In Context: Middle or High School; Gale in Context: Opposing ViewPoints; and a third Gale in Context database of your choice.
- Gale in Context: Elementary
- Gale in Context: Global Issues
- Gale in Context: Biography
- Gale in Context: Science
- Gale in Context: US History
- Gale in Context: World History
- Gale in Context: Environmental Studies
Pricing and Ordering Information
Offer expires Oct. 31, 2021.
K-12 schools eligibility:
|500 or fewer students:||Please inquire for special pricing.|
|Middle schools 501+ students:||$5,995|
|High schools 501+ students:||$7,495|
Adam Willis (Kansas City and St. Louis Metro areas)
Beth Chumley (other areas)