This award-winning resource provides middle and high school students with up-to-date, nonjudgmental, straightforward curricular and self-help support. Articles are correlated to state, national and provincial standards. Topics covered include diseases, drugs, alcohol, nutrition, mental health, suicide, bullying and LGBTQ+ issues. It has recently been updated to meet the needs of today’s teens and with new content on bullying, suicide, vaping, opioid abuse, gender identity, school safety, sexual harassment, COVID-19 and more. Grade level 7-12.
Access through the school or library at https://teenhealthandwellness.com/.
To enable access from home contact MOREnet Technical Support at email@example.com.
- You are not alone. Share your voice. (PDF)
- From Dating to Dyslexia (PDF)
- From Bullying to Body Art (PDF)
- Let us customize your bookmarks with your URL and school or library name.
- Got Questions? Get Answers. (PDF)
- Got Questions? Get Answers. Spanish Version (PDF)
- From Dating to Dyslexia (11 x 17, PDF)
- From Bullying to Body Art (11 x 17, PDF)
- Let us customize your posters with your URL and school or library name.
- Meet Teen Social & Emotional Needs flyer (PDF)
- Visit the Calm Room flyer (PDF)
- THW Tips and Tools flyer (PDF) — This one-page flyer shares the basics of getting started with Teen Health & Wellness as well as tips and tools to maximize use.
- List of database entries (PDF) — View a full list of all entries, organized by subject.
- Beyond the Basics (PowerPoint) — A collection of quick tips to make integrating Teen Health & Wellness into your library or classroom easy.
- Counselor Letter (PDF) — Highlights content and features that are of specific interest to school counselors.
Web Buttons — Promote the database on your library Web site or Facebook page.
This resource is available to MOREnet Members through ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) funds made available to the Missouri Secretary of State and the Missouri State Library. The Missouri State Library will review usage of the resources during FY22 to determine if use will justify a permanent addition to the Morenet Online Resources supported by REAL Program funds in HB12.